Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing program (DTP) for creating pages for print and digital publications. The program was released in 2000 as a direct competitor to the then popular program QuarkXPress. With InDesign you can determine the layout of flyers, brochures, posters, business cards, stickers, books, (roll-up) banners, magazines, newspapers and presentations. Everything you can print. You can easily export this layout to high resolution print files in PDF format that you can deliver to a printer.
What can you expect?
Explanation about the following:
- the layout, tools and windows of InDesign
- setting up margins and columns
- pages and lines
- resolution, DPI and effective PPI
- expiry and other print settings
- print specifications
- export as high resolution PDF for a printer
- composition; Golden Section and the Rule of Thirds
- define color samples
- work with CMYK and Pantone colors
- paragraph styles and paragraph styles
- work extensively with the various text functions
- working with layers and layer styles
- the most popular tools
- create paths
- transformation option for objects
- placing images and visuals
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is proof of participation.
Days and times: Wednesdays from 19:00h – 21:30h
- 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd of April
- 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th of September
- 2nd, 9th, 16th, 21st of December. Please note: 21st of December is Mondaynight.
Duration: Every course lasts 2,5 hours
- Own laptop & mouse
- The installed version of Adobe software
Price: €423,50 incl. VAT €350,- ex. VAT
Language: Dutch. English spoken courses are also available but only during the day. Check out www.creatienest.nl/en for more details.
About the trainer
The courses are given by Stefan, a freelance graphic designer with more than 10 years of experience in online and offline projects. I have work experience with international brand names, smaller media companies and also working privately. At the end of 2018, Creatienext was voted to be the best educator of the Netherlands. Stefan Hensen was also voted to be the best trainer of the Netherlands 2018. In 2019 he was nominated for both and has ranked in the top 3.
Note: The workshop only takes place with a minimum of two participants.
If there are not enough participants 48 hours before the start of the workshop, we have the right to cancel the workshop and ask you to choose a new time.