With Photoshop you can recolor photos in an instant, retouch your old photos, ‘Photoshop’ your funny pictures together, create your online banners, create your own animated GIFs, draw a beautiful drawing or create a template for your social media. Adobe Photoshop is a graphics program developed by Adobe for editing photos and other digital images via the computer. Photoshop has been the leader in image editing since 1990. Where it used to be used only for photo editing, it has since become a popular program for web designers, draftsmen, and other creative people.
What can you expect?
Explanation about the following:
- the layout and windows of Photoshop
- the Photoshop tools
- arranging a document and canvas
- the different color spectra and resolutions
- different file types and their properties
- working with layers and layer styles
- the different ways of making selections
- transformation options for objects
- cropping photos
- work with the different text functions
- retouch with different tools
- retouching with Content-Aware
- geometric shapes
- apply gradients
- working with Image Adjustments
- working with the darkroom technology tools
- the different types of layer mode
- filters and the filter gallery
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is proof of participation.
Days and times: Wednesdays from 19:00h – 21:30h
- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th of February
- 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th of May
- 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th of October
Duration: Every course lasts 2,5 hours
- Own laptop & mouse
- The installed version of Adobe software
Price: €423,50 incl. VAT €350,- ex. VAT
Language: Dutch. English spoken courses are also available but only during the day. Check out www.creatienest.nl/en for more details.
About the trainer
The courses are given by Stefan, a freelance graphic designer with more than 10 years of experience in online and offline projects. I have work experience with international brand names, smaller media companies and also working privately. At the end of 2018, Creatienext was voted to be the best educator of the Netherlands. Stefan Hensen was also voted to be the best trainer of the Netherlands 2018. In 2019 he was nominated for both and has ranked in the top 3.
Note: The workshop only takes place with a minimum of two participants.
If there are not enough participants 48 hours before the start of the workshop, we have the right to cancel the workshop and ask you to choose a new time.